2019-2020 Lambert Team
INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP (25-JAN-2020) TOURNAMENT RESULTS
January 27, 2020
ROUND 7 (11-JAN-2020) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
ROUND 5 (16-NOV-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
December 16, 2019
ROUND 6 (14-DEC-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
ROUND 4 (02-NOV-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
ROUND 3 (12-OCT-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
October 14, 2019
ROUND 2 (28-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
October 1, 2019
ROUND 1 (14-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
September 16, 2019
ROUND 3 INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
October 21, 2018
ROUND 2 INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
September 30, 2018
ROUND 1 (14-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR...
ROUND 2 (28-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR...
April 17, 2017
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 from 3:40 - 6:00 p.m. @ Front Entrance
For a fee of $20, all incoming and current Lambert students can obtain a sports physical!
Please be advised that all student athletes must register through Privit and have a physical packet on file to tryout, practice, or compete in athletics at LHS.
Prior to physical day, please make sure the following are completed:
1. Physical packet forms are signed by a parent/guardian.
2. An account has been set up with Privit, which is a program we utilize for our physicals.
Athletic Trainer Forms:
• Here is the link to Privit: https://lambertlonghorns-ga.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
• Please set up the account under the adult name and add your child/children to the account.
• Complete Privit on a laptop vs. a smartphone.
• Make sure that a team is chosen for your child/children.
• The completed physical packet must be uploaded into Privit (under your child’s name).
• The entire packet can be uploaded as one file to the "Physical Packet" option on Privit.
• If you do not have the ability to upload, please feel free to bring your documents to Jayne Conley in the Athletic Department.
• Please understand that your child's status will indicate pending until it is verified and cleared by Lambert staff. Thanks for your patience.
• For assistance with Privit, their support line is available Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm at 1-844-234-4357.
Here are some detailed instructions on navigating Privit:
If you have any questions or concerns about the safety and privacy of Privit, please contact Privit directly and/or refer to the following article:
Please feel free to contact Jayne Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call x411069 with any additional questions.
January 2020 (2)
December 2019 (3)
October 2019 (2)
September 2019 (1)
October 2018 (1)
September 2018 (1)
February 2018 (4)