2019-2020 Lambert Team
ROUND 3 (12-OCT-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
October 14, 2019
ROUND 2 (28-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
October 1, 2019
ROUND 1 (14-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
September 16, 2019
ROUND 3 INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
October 21, 2018
ROUND 2 INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS
September 30, 2018
GHSFL Day at the State Capitol
February 17, 2018
TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS & STANDINGS
INDIVIDUALS CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT RESULTS & STANDINGS
TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
February 2, 2018
ROUND 7 TOURNAMENT RESULTS & STANDINGS
January 14, 2018
ROUND 1 (14-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR...
ROUND 2 (28-SEP-2019) INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR...
April 17, 2017
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 from 3:40 - 6:00 p.m. @ Front Entrance
For a fee of $20, all incoming and current Lambert students can obtain a sports physical!
Please be advised that all student athletes must register through Privit and have a physical packet on file to tryout, practice, or compete in athletics at LHS.
Prior to physical day, please make sure the following are completed:
1. Physical packet forms are signed by a parent/guardian.
2. An account has been set up with Privit, which is a program we utilize for our physicals.
Athletic Trainer Forms:
• Here is the link to Privit: https://lambertlonghorns-ga.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
• Please set up the account under the adult name and add your child/children to the account.
• Complete Privit on a laptop vs. a smartphone.
• Make sure that a team is chosen for your child/children.
• The completed physical packet must be uploaded into Privit (under your child’s name).
• The entire packet can be uploaded as one file to the "Physical Packet" option on Privit.
• If you do not have the ability to upload, please feel free to bring your documents to Jayne Conley in the Athletic Department.
• Please understand that your child's status will indicate pending until it is verified and cleared by Lambert staff. Thanks for your patience.
• For assistance with Privit, their support line is available Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm at 1-844-234-4357.
Here are some detailed instructions on navigating Privit:
If you have any questions or concerns about the safety and privacy of Privit, please contact Privit directly and/or refer to the following article:
Please feel free to contact Jayne Conley at email@example.com or call x411069 with any additional questions.
October 2019 (2)
September 2019 (1)
October 2018 (1)
September 2018 (1)
February 2018 (4)
January 2018 (1)
December 2017 (3)
November 2017 (1)
October 2017 (3)
September 2017 (4)
July 2017 (2)
April 2017 (1)
February 2017 (1)
January 2017 (2)
December 2016 (2)
November 2016 (1)