Lambert Physical Day
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 from 3:40 - 6:00 p.m. @ Front Entrance
For a fee of $20, all incoming and current Lambert students can obtain a sports physical!
Please be advised that all student athletes must register through Privit and have a physical packet on file to tryout, practice, or compete in athletics at LHS.
Prior to physical day, please make sure the following are completed:
1. Physical packet forms are signed by a parent/guardian.
2. An account has been set up with Privit, which is a program we utilize for our physicals.
Athletic Trainer Forms:
• Here is the link to Privit: https://lambertlonghorns-ga.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
• Please set up the account under the adult name and add your child/children to the account.
• Complete Privit on a laptop vs. a smartphone.
• Make sure that a team is chosen for your child/children.
• The completed physical packet must be uploaded into Privit (under your child’s name).
• The entire packet can be uploaded as one file to the "Physical Packet" option on Privit.
• If you do not have the ability to upload, please feel free to bring your documents to Jayne Conley in the Athletic Department.
• Please understand that your child's status will indicate pending until it is verified and cleared by Lambert staff. Thanks for your patience.
• For assistance with Privit, their support line is available Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm at 1-844-234-4357.
Here are some detailed instructions on navigating Privit:
If you have any questions or concerns about the safety and privacy of Privit, please contact Privit directly and/or refer to the following article:
Please feel free to contact Jayne Conley at email@example.com or call x411069 with any additional questions.